A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Experience the latest in Cave Flyer technology!
A single player cave flyer game with modern twist, in spirit of the classic 80 and 90's PC, Amiga and C64 hits like Thrust, Gravity Force, V-Wing, Turboraketti and Auts.
Fly in two dimensions, die in three.
In AstroCaves you will:
- Explore alien planets in beautiful low poly 2.5D
- Collect a bunch of gold
- Upgrade and customize your ship
- Level up by collecting XP points for better upgrades
- Blow up different types of enemies
- Unlock new planets to explore
- Early Access release date for PC, Mac and Linux: November 2019
Features currently in development: Ship upgrades, more worlds, better save game management, new weapons, new challenges.
Esc = Open and close main menu Up Arrow = Thruster Left Arrow = Rotate ship left Right Arrow = Rotate ship right Down Arrow = Pull rope out or in Space = Fire F5 = Save F9 = Load
Public alpha version 0.12
- No ship upgrades yet
- Includes the (unfinished) first level
- 1 weapon
- 1 enemy type
- Some challenges and achievements
- Player progression
|Updated||26 days ago|
|Release date||in 17 days|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Audacity|
|Tags||Casual, cave-flyer, Explosions, Gravity, Low-poly, Physics, Retro, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Space|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.